Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday

Total Steps: 6,490
Planks: 60 seconds x 3 sets
Pushups: 25 reps x 3 sets
Side Leg Raises: 25 reps x 3 sets
Calf Raises: 60 seconds x 3 sets

I forgot my company credit cards at home and Hubs had the day off, so he came to visit me at work and drop off the credit cards before my boss found out. While he was there, he modeled my hot pink hard hat. He looks better in it than I do.


Friday night Hubs and I went bowling, and I must admit that I am absolutely terrible at it. We played three games, and only once did I break 100 points--and even that was only by 5 pins. It was totally ridiculous! I think the numerous drinks we consumed before and during may have had something to do with it. Thank goodness for our teenager with a driver's license :)

My highest score of the evening...how embarrassing!

Saturday

REST

Sunday

Hiking: 5 miles

Went for a hike today with my friend, who also just happens to be my boss's wife. Technically I guess she is my boss too since it is a family business owned by her father, but whatever. This was the first time we have ever spent time together outside of work--I guess we will see where this takes us. I've been trying to convince her to start running so I can have a running partner, but she hasn't committed to that yet. Maybe one day....

On another note, the scenery on the trail was amazing :)


Hope you are all having a great weekend!

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!