Thursday, November 14, 2013

Close Call

Today my body almost met the bumper of a white sports car while I was out on my run. Literally, it was within inches of hitting me. The guy didn't even look my way, AND he blew through a stop sign. I got his attention by slapping the side of his car (it's a good thing I don't run very fast or I wouldn't have been able to stop in time), and then he just looked over his shoulder and sped away. I'm glad his windows were down so he could hear all the expletives I was screaming at him, and I sure as hell hope he was looking in his rear-view mirror to see the birds I was flipping his way. Idiot.

Anyways, other than getting the crap scared out of me, my run went pretty well today. It was my last run in my hot pink Nike running shoes, and I'm kinda sad to be retiring them. We have been through a lot together!

    
By the way, here's something totally random--I saw this picture in a magazine and I cannot figure out what the heck this thing is. Does anyone know? There was absolutely no explanation in the article, so I am quite confused and intrigued by the concept of whatever this is. I might have nightmares about it.




Total Steps: 13,563
Training Run: 4 miles
Feeling: Tired and a little sore in the badonkadonk

~Fluffy Girl~

1 comment:

  1. It's a new travel pillow... helps block out sound and light while giving you support...crazy stupid in my opinion

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested to hear what you think!