Friday, November 22, 2013

Horoscopes

Ever since I can remember, I have read my horoscope every single day. Even as a young girl, I would read it in the newspaper every morning and then think about it all day to see if it came true. Then the internet came along, and I signed up to have my horoscope emailed to me every day. Some days it is completely off, but most days it is freakishly correct. Sometimes it scares me a little.

I am a Libra, and this sign could not describe me any better.



Here are a few tidbits that decribe my sign that I feel describe me to the letter (taken from multiple sources):
  • "Libras are first and foremost focused on others and how they relate to them."  
  • "Libras epitomize balance, harmony and a sense of fair play. While they are true team players at work, their favorite partnership is at home: marriage. Libras feel most complete when they are coupled up with their lover, forever." This could not be more true of me!
  • "Libras are objective, just, and want to do what's best for everyone."
  • "Libras study every possible angle in the hopes of achieving peace and harmony, so much so that others may see them as fickle and indecisive. If that's what it takes to avoid a confrontation, that's fine with the Scales." Also very true :)
  • "Libras like to put their mind to good use, and enjoy communicating their thoughts to others." Hello!? This is totally me.
  • "Libras are polite and don't like to fight, far preferring to talk things through. Remember, these folks know how to communicate so they're bound to make their point."
  • "They also love the colors of the sunset sky, that melding of ivory, pink and light blue." I absolutely LOVE sunsets. Most people who know anything about me can tell you this!
  •  "In the game of love, Libras are a bundle of energy and loyal to the core." I'm one of the most loyal people you could ever meet. Just ask Hubs--we have been through hell together, and we are as strong as ever. Love you babe, FOREVER!!!

Do you read your horoscope daily? Do you think there is any truth to astrology and the zodiak?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!