Saturday, November 2, 2013

Degrees of Desperation

Thursday

Total Steps: 13,525
Planks: 45 seconds x 5 sets
Walking: 3.5 miles
Pace: 15:10

I made the mistake of trying to go for a run during trick-or-treating hours. Bad idea! I have never been a huge fan of Halloween, so as you can imagine I was pretty annoyed. I ended up walking the entire way. Boo!

Friday

Total Steps: Unknown. Forgot my pedometer because I wore different shoes. I hate it when I do that!
Planks: 45 seconds x 3 sets
Squats: 25 reps x 3 sets
Lunges: 25 reps x 3 sets

Saturday

REST

I actually meant to go for a run on my favorite trail today, but I never made it down there. Hopefully I will get my butt in gear tomorrow and knock it out. I sure wish I had a friend to join me!

Which brings me to a sad, pitiful point: me and Hubs really, desperately, need some local friends. We have lived here for two years, and all the people we met have either moved away or we lost touch. It is so tough to make new friends! We often compare ourselves to Doug and Carrie on "King of Queens" when they try to meet new people at a home improvement store and a drug store, among other places. We haven't actually resorted to that quite yet, but it has been brought up several times and is getting ridiculously close to that degree of desperation. So sad, so sad....

~Fluffy Girl~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!