Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bring It On

Sunday

Total Steps: 11,268
Hiking: 5 miles

Started out the day with a nice 5 mile hike with Hubs on the Noland Trail, and the scenery was gorgeous. The trail winds around Lake Maury, and this is my favorite time of year when the leaves are changing colors and there's a nip in the air. Absolutely perfect beginning to my Sunday! Then, we came home and had a scrumptious breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon and toast. Yum :)

So I was looking at the calendar and realized that my official marathon training begins one week from tomorrow. I'm excited to get started on this journey to completing a marathon and seeing how it transforms my body and mind. I have been reading tons of articles, magazines, blogs and books about running, and it really has me pumped up! Bring. It. On.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!