Saturday, November 16, 2013

Running On Air

Just finished my first run with my new shoes, and I am in love. It was literally like running on air. No shin splints, no blisters, no pain whatsoever. I'm so glad I went to the experts to help me pick out some shoes that are best for me!

Brooks Ghost 6
Week One of training has been a success. It started out a little painful, but I pushed through and finished all my training runs according to the schedule. Looking forward to week two!  Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day, but the forecast is calling for some beautiful weather so hopefully I can convince someone to go on a hike with me.

Now it's time for me to eat some of Hubs' yummy chili and settle in for a "Snapped" marathon. I love that show!

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!