Monday, November 18, 2013

Pushing Through

I knew as soon as I got up this morning that my run today was going to be painful. Apparently it took a couple days for my longer run over the weekend to catch up with my calves and shins. I thought I was done with this pain after getting my new shoes! I still managed to get through my miles today, but it wasn't fun. Now I'm relaxing and icing my shins.


Like my redneck ice packs? I was too lazy to actually use ice. These are working just as well though! I have to alter my training schedule a little bit this week in order to attend a meeting tomorrow after work, but maybe the day of rest will do my legs some good and they will feel better on Wednesday. I'm hoping that is the case!

Total Steps: 13,316
Training Run: 3 miles

~Fluffy Girl~

2 comments:

  1. Darn... I thought you really found some great news on how to combine running and drinking effectively.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. I am going to have to try that one day to see how it works out!

      Delete

I'm interested to hear what you think!