Thursday, November 7, 2013

Deer and Polar Bears

Tuesday

Total Steps: 10,055
Walking: 3 miles

On Tuesday my son and I went to check out a new trail (new to us anyways) that I heard about through the running group I "joined". By "joined" I mean I now recieve their weekly emails about where they are running that weekend, but I have yet to meet up with them to run. Does that count?? Anyways, this new trail loops around a golf course, and the scenery was gorgeous. Once the fall colors are at their prime, I will definitely be going back down there with my camera for some good foliage pics.


This little guy was about 10 yards from us on the trail. We saw a bunch more running through the trees farther out, but this one wasn't afraid of us at all!

Wednesday

Total Steps: 10,377
Planks: 60 seconds x 3 sets
Lunges: 25 reps x 3 sets
Squats: 25 reps x 3 sets
Pushups: 20 reps x 3 sets
Tricep Dips: 25 reps x 3 sets

Yesterday I took my 16-year-old son to the doctor, and as soon as we entered the exam room I realized he needs to be transferred to the Family Clinic instead of Pediatrics. It was quite comical, especially when the doctor made him lay down and half his body was hanging off the table. Then the doctor proceeded to ask him a bunch of questions that most teens would not want to discuss in front of their parents and it could have been incredibly awkward, but we're cool like that. I know I say this all. the. time....but how in the world did my baby grow up so fast? I love this rad dude <3

 
 
 

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!