Friday, December 20, 2013

Staying Busy

This has been a crazy busy week! I have taken on a lot more responsibilities at work recently, and my boss wasn't kidding when he said my workload would triple or possibly quadruple. Honestly, I prefer to be super-slammed busy because it makes time fly by at work. I finally just got caught up, as you can see here by my completely empty inbox. I'm sure it won't stay that way for long!



My job can take me to some pretty interesting places sometimes. By interesting places I mean things like this:


And this:


Never in a million years would I have thought I would have a job that required me to do the things I have done here. When we finally move away in a couple years, I will have a ton of new skills to add to my resume, including hanging out at the dump and scavenging for material.

I have managed to stay on track with my running schedule this week, but my shins are not happy. Hopefully after resting them today I can still pound out my long run tomorrow. I'm thinking about going with the running group again in the morning, but we'll see about that. It was just really awkward the first time I went, so I'm not sure if it's really my thing.

Yesterday after my run I also played a little tennis with Hubs and Boy, but I'm no match for them. Boy is still the tennis champ, which pisses Hubs off beyond words. It's funny to watch them be all competitive with eachother.

Most of the time I just ran around being the ball girl...and taking random pictures of my pretty pink and black tennis racket.


This week I finally got my prescription for Armour Thyroid, and today is my second day taking it. Of course it will take some time to figure out if it will make me feel any better.  I have read what a lot of other hypothyroidism patients have said about this natural hormone (taken from pigs), and a large majority of them love it. I hope I do too! Keep your fingers crossed :)

This weekend is going to be a busy one--I still have more holiday shopping to do, wrapping presents, etc etc. I can't wait until this holiday season is over. I know that sounds all scroog-y, but this time of year always stresses people out and makes everyone crabby. I'm ready for the new year to begin!

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!