Monday, December 9, 2013

Bottom Line

Well tomorrow is the day I meet my new endocrinologist, and I hope he's ready for me! I have spent a lot of time this last week reading up on different treatment options and gathering other information to talk to him about. I hope he really is as wonderful as the nurse says he is, because I'm totally stressed out about my weight gain and other symptoms I'm experiencing. I just want to feel good, have energy, and be healthy. Is that too much to ask?

I haven't been running much the past two weeks--shin pain and complete lack of energy have stolen all my motivation--and my marathon training plan is pretty much in the toilet right now. It also hasn't helped that it has been raining here the past few days, and I absolutely despise running in the rain. Something about my head and face being wet and cold just really does not sit well with me!  The last half marathon I did was in the rain, and it totally ruined the experience for me. I had a chill for days after that no matter how many layers of clothing I put on or cups of hot chocolate and soup I consumed. I may have to give in and start going to the gym on rainy days to run on the treadmill. Not ideal, but I guess it is better than doing nothing at all.

Bottom line is this: I have to get back on track immediately, or this marathon is not going to happen for me.

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!