Friday, December 6, 2013

Long Week

Even though I had an extended weekend, this week has dragged on forever and been really stressful. Why do multiple stressful situations always have to happen at the same time? You can be going along in your life just fine, and then BAM! A bunch of crappy things happen all at once. Well, that pretty much sums up my week. 

BUT, let's not focus on the negative. Here's a few positive things that happened lately:

1.   I had an employee appraisal at work yesterday and got another raise, with the promise of another increase after the new year.
2.  I finished my five mile training run yesterday even though it was slow and painful. Darn shins are killing me! But at least I finished, and that is what matters.
3. I got an earlier appointment with my new endocrinologist. Luckily he had a cancellation, so he can get me in next week! That is way better than the January date he originally gave me. Yay! Super pumped about this.

And here's a goofy picture of Hubs and I last weekend at Nauticus Museum. Funny thing is I am standing on my tip-toes just to see out the window, and Hubs is just standing normally. He's such a giant!


Annnnd this is my favorite pic from the weekend:




What about everyone else? How was your week--good or bad? Share something :)

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!