Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Twitchy

You can always tell when I'm stressed out because two things happen:

1. My right eye twitches.
2. I scratch my face (specifically my huge forehead) in my sleep.

My right eye has been twitching for days, and it is driving me in-freaking-sane. Like, seriously--it is making me a little crazy in the head. My most recent forehead scratch is pretty much healed up right now, but I'm sure another one will appear soon. It is so weird to wake up in the middle of the night and you are clawing yourself in the face.

I just had a brilliant idea! I should start wearing boxing gloves to bed, which would serve two purposes: I couldn't scratch myself in the face, and I could give Hubs a little bump on the noggin when he's snoring and keeping me awake. These seem appropriate:


What wierd and uncontrollable thing does your body do when you are stressed??

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!