Friday, January 10, 2014

This and That

Here's a bunch of random stuff that I have been thinking about this week but just haven't had the time to write about until now. Enjoy!

1. I need some good sleep. I haven't had a full night of rest in what feels like forever. Either the dogs are whining, Hubs is snoring, or I just plain can't sleep because my mind never stops racing.

2. My boy had his first job interview last night at a new pizza place that just opened up in the neighborhood. It was a "group" interview that included about ten applicants--that is a cool concept! The owner went around the room and asked random questions, and my son got this question: If I was cheating on my taxes, would you rat me out? Interesting question for a sixteen year old! I think he answered correctly. Hopefully he gets a call back for a one-on-one interview. Momma needs him to start paying some of his bills!!

3. I ran on a treadmill at the gym the other day because it was so cold outside, and it sucked. I absolutely hate treadmills, and it was the longest 4 miles I have ever ran. It was boring, hot, and there were way too many people around me. I definitely prefer the outdoors and solitude when it comes to running!

4. Hubs decided to shave his head bald again after having hair for over a year. For the record, I prefer him with hair. He was a little upset when I told him he looks five years older without hair, and then he was REALLY upset when a young buck on his basketball team told him he looks ten years older. Haha! Poor guy. Either way, he's a sexy stud in my book :)

5. This week has been really stressful at work. I'm super-duper glad that today is Friday and I won't have to deal with any of these jerks people for two days. I think Hubs and I might have to crack open that bottle of Cherry Doctor McGillicuddy's my parents brought us. Yum!!

6. I have been trying really hard not to think about Hubs's upcoming deployment, but it is a constant thought in the back of my head lately. Several times a day I find myself thinking about it--especially when I'm getting ready in the morning or driving to/from work--and I start to tear up. I just want to slow down time and enjoy every moment with him, no matter how trivial. I'm going to miss our bedtime talks, his nonsense "factoids", and everything else he does that makes me laugh. He is my everything <3

7. Below is a pic of my first official purchase order that I generated with my newly added title of "Purchasing Agent". I am so cool! (Not really-I've been writing purchase orders for a long time, just without the title.)



I hope everyone has a great Friday night! Cheers xoxo

~Fluffy Girl~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!