Friday, October 25, 2013

Running Groups--Yay or Nay?

So, I'm thinking about checking out a running group. I'm a little leary of it, considering I don't normally like running with people because that would most likely require me to talk. Let's put it like this:

ME + RUNNING + TALKING =  


Also I might feel like I need to match their pace--whether that is faster or slower than mine (most likely faster, and I don't want to injure myself before my official training even begins!).

However, I have been reading a lot of running blogs and fitness magazines lately and everyone else seems to think running groups are great. I guess it can't hurt to try, and who knows, maybe it will be amazing and I will be kicking myself for not joining one earlier. Another huge plus is that I might actually make some friends!!

How do you feel about running groups? Love 'em or hate 'em?


~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!