Monday, October 14, 2013

First Thoughts...

My main objective for starting this blog is to chronicle my training for a full marathon (and subsequent weight loss....hopefully). Yes, that's right--I am going to finish 26.2 miles, even if I'm crawling on bloody knees and elbows. There are 152 days until I cross that finish line, but before then I have a lot of work to do.

Along the way I will be posting my running distances/times and weight loss figures, which will probably bore the hell out of some of you. BUT, to make up for all the tedious and mind-numbing numbers, I will also entertain you with my "running thoughts" and other such nonsense about my daily life. Hopefully you will be amused to a certain degree; at least enough to keep you coming back to read more about my journey. Who knows, you may even be inspired to get off the couch and run a few laps yourself!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you come back real soon.

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!