Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Men in Jammies..and Foot Cramps

Monday

Total Steps for the Day: 12,910

Planks: 35 seconds x 3 sets
Squats: 25 reps x 3 sets

Tuesday

Total Steps for the Day: 9,440

Running/Walking Intervals: 3.25 miles
Pace: 11:10

So today while I was out for my run around 4:30 p.m.,  I saw a dozen or so men outside in their jammies. Some of them were taking out the trash, another one washing his car (in the rain), and yet another putting up his tacky Halloween decorations. Was it National Men in Pajamas Day or something? Was there a convention in the area? There is never a dull day on my running route, let me tell ya. You never know what you are going to see at military base housing!

Thank goodness I had those PJ'd guys distracting me, because I had the worst foot cramps I have ever experienced while running. Actually, I don't ever recall having foot cramps before. Shin splints, yes. Foot cramps, not so much. I hope that was a one-time thing!

What are some of the interesting things you have seen while out for a run/walk?

What kinds of cramps plague you most often?

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!