Tuesday, March 4, 2014

C'mon, Make Me Laugh

I have really been struggling lately with stress (hence my lack of posts the past couple weeks--my mind has been too pre-occupied) so I figured it's time to have a little fun.

I've been doing this blog for about five months now, and I want to learn about my readers. So let's play a fun Q&A game and get to know eachother. Just copy/paste the questions in the comments and add your answers. I'll even play along. Here we go!

These first few will be easy:

Where do you currently live?  Yorktown, VA
What other places have you lived?  Tomah, Wisconsin - Killeen, TX - Burkburnett, TX - Wichita Falls, TX - Newport News, VA - Yorktown, VA
What decade were you born in? 1970's
How many tattoos do you have? 9
Have we ever met eachother? If so, when/where did we meet?

These are fun:

Have you ever had a fake ID? Yes. I have no idea how it worked because the pic looked nothing like me, but it did! Fools.... 
If you had the option to go back in time and "start over" your life from the age of your choice, would you? If so, what age would you go back to and why? I thought really hard about this one. I don't think I would!
Have you ever had "an accident" in your pants? If so, you must share the story. I need a good laugh! Not yet, but I'm always afraid this will happen to me someday when I'm running!
If you could live the life of any sitcom character, who would it be? Rachel Green on Friends 
Have you ever woken up somewhere odd, not knowing how you got there? I once woke up in my back yard (and I was 100% sober, by the way). I still have no clue how that happened! Good thing I didn't sleep nude :)

Would you rather:

Be puked on, or pooped on? Poop. I can't handle puke. I just can't.
Permanently remove your eyebrows, or have a quarter-sized face tattoo? Remove my eyebrows. As much as I like tattoos, I wouldn't want one on my face.
Be cold, or be hot? Ooohh, that's a tough one. Hot I guess. 
Stay awake for 72 hours, or have no food for 72 hours? Stay awake. I would much rather be tired than hungry!
Know when you will die, or how you will die?  When. If I know when, it's not going to matter how.



Well, that was fun....right? I can't wait to read everyone's answers!

~Fluffy Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested to hear what you think!